Sponsored by Calphalon
I was recently finding myself completely avoiding areas of my house that were disorganized. I would DREAD cooking because my pots and pans were so disheveled and often times I would have to take every pot and pan out just to find the one I needed. And that’s when I had ENOUGH. It was time for a complete cabinet remodel. I took out everything in all my kitchen cabinets. You guys, THE THINGS I FOUND….. Some happy things (like a platter I bought 3 years ago and thought I lost) and other not so happy things (like Charlie’s fake rat that nearly made me have a heart attack). I donated all my pots and pans (and the fake rat) and started over fresh.
I decided to go with Calphalon. Why this brand you might ask? Well first, Calphalon is one of my favorite brands, especially when it comes to cooking. They are a premium cookware brand and in my opinion have the highest quality of products. So, I chose the Calphalon Premier™ Space Saving Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware for several reasons. Ready? Here I go…
- They securely stack (and I mean securely… Charlie bumped them and they didn’t move).
- They save 30% more space (and 30% more space feels like 50% more space in my cabinets)
- They have flat glass covers that allow you to stack and nest in any order (so if one pot is dirty, you can still stack them! YAY for dirty dishes)
- They include 10 pieces, an 8”and 10” diameter cookware and they form two smaller separate stacks to save more space in the kitchen cabinets.
- They are made with anodized construction that makes them more durable, longer lasting and allows for even heating with no hot spots
- They are dishwasher safe (huge plus for me, is hand washing dishes even a thing anymore?)
- They have a 3-layer nonstick interior that can withstand metal spatulas, spoons, whisks, and Charlie’s occasional use of a pot as a instrument.
- They have a lifetime warranty.
I am SO happy I chose Calphalon to be apart of my kitchen. My kitchen is so small, but this 10 piece Calphalon Premier™ Space Saving Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware makes it feel big again.
Here are some before photos: